Do you want to take a break from your daily routine and come back inspired and highly motivated?
Do you want to get socially involved, because you are convinced that sharing knowledge and experience can have a sustainable impact? At the same time you have the chance to develop your personal skills? Then we can offer you a possibility how to spend a meaningful sabbatical:
Interim advisor for a community project in Cameroon
Period: min. 3 months
Our partner is a non-profit organization based in Buea, Cameroon and is building a global grassroots to raise environmental awareness, promoting education and supporting community development programs by sharing practical ways in which people are addressing environmental conservation issues. It aims at improving the capacity of more than 100 young entrepreneurs with emphases on strategic marketing skills, sales management and other related skills in building long lasting partnership, networking and negotiations. They are now looking for an interim advisor to support the management team.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• Training in advertisement and marketing strategies.
• Design marketing strategies for targeted group/
businesses (Ecotourism, Library, incubation and
• Assist in providing technical expertise in the structure
• Meeting with leadership and entrepreneurship oriented
• Enhancing sales measures, monitoring results and
• You have at least 3-4 years work experience within a professional organizational setting.
• You have skills in marketing and strategic planning.
• You are able to communicate well and persuade others. • You are interested in applying and developing your
knowledge in the context of everyday life in Cameroon. • You are in robust health and capable of working under
• You have very good knowledge of English and work
confidently with the MS office package.
What we offer:
We offer you the chance to spend a meaningful sabbatical in an intercultural and technically challenging environment providing assistance to the above mentioned project. You will receive intensive individual preparation and we assist before, during and after you voluntary service to create the necessary framework for your secure and sustainable sabbatical. This is a voluntary position. In order not to affect the project budget, you will also pay for local transport, boarding and food.
About Manager für Menschen®:
Since 2011 we recruit and place professionals and managers as interim advisor in social projects. We offer socially involved and interested people the chance to integrate a ‘social sabbatical’ in their active professional life.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.